Our Robotics for Kids programs in the Hampton Roads – Newport News, Chesapeake, Virginia Beach region are all about inspiring imaginations, cultivating creativity and having a ton of fun along the way! Your child will love experimenting with kid-friendly software and making new BFFs as he or she constructs and animates a different LEGO® robot each week. Did we mention that our programs equip elementary and middle school-aged students with critical 21st century skills? It all adds up to an incredible learning experience that can make a lasting impact in school and beyond!
Have Fun While Building a Practical Skill Set
Our Robotics for Kids courses in the Hampton Roads – Newport News, Chesapeake, Virginia Beach region take a fun, hands-on approach, turning building crucial STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) skills into an engaging, memorable experience. Working in pairs in a comfortable, small group setting, students will develop fundamental computer programming and problem solving competencies as they build, analyze and troubleshoot a number of different robotic creations. STEM careers are growing fast, which means now is the time to equip your child with a 21st century skill set: register now!▼
Share in Your Child's Success
Our Robotics for Kids programs include ongoing email communication, so you can stay up to date on your son or daughter’s progress and all the amazing things he or she learned. Our emails feature a summary of that week’s session, as well as photos and a glimpse at next week’s project. We will also provide an activity summary worksheet at the end of each class to help your child strengthen the skills he or she learned in class and to share with you the type of robot he or she built. It’s an amazing way to help your child learn and build confidence at the same time!
Get ready for next-level learning! We offer:
- A practical, STEM-focused education that is designed to equip students with vital 21st century abilities
- A highly interactive learning environment where imagination and creativity can flourish
- A comfortable, small group setting with a 6:1 student to teacher ratio (maximum 12 students per class), which helps ensure one-on-one attention
- Intuitive technology that’s easy to learn and fun to tinker with
- Fun-filled projects and activities, like building and animating a different robot every session!
- Weekly communication that keeps parents up-to-date on class themes and student achievements