The fun starts when school ends with Sylvan's summer camps in Vermont! We offer programs where teamwork, interactivity and exciting tasks take center stage, empowering kids to keep on learning (and having a blast!) after school is out. It makes for a new type of learning environment beyond the classroom — and a special group dynamic where existing friendships are strengthened or new ones made.
Want to inspire your child to learn more and do better than ever next school year? Take a look at the Sylvan camps offered in your local area now.
Making Learning More Engaging — and Fun!
Sylvan’s summer camps in Vermont bring 21st century skills to life, transforming learning into seriously cool projects and activities your child will be psyched to work on each week. Whether it's STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) or traditional topics like reading, writing and study skills, our programs equip kids with critical competencies that they can call on year after year, in and outside of school. Make this school year better than ever: sign your child up for a Sylvan summer program today!▼
Different Camps for Different Needs
We're leaders in tutoring, so we appreciate that different kids need different kinds of support to do their best in school and beyond. It could be writing camp or reading camp, where the focus is on making language more interactive and creative. It could be writing camp or reading camp, where the focus is on making language more interactive and creative. Or, it could be one of our new STEM-focused camps featuring cool activities like programming a robot or creating a video game.
Whatever the topic, Sylvan's summer camps in Vermont deliver more fun, more camaraderie and more confidence going into the next school year.
Our Innovative STEM Camps Include:
- Coding: Our unique coding platform comes complete with thousands of characters, sounds, animations and backgrounds, enabling kids to build their own video game and develop 21st century skills like programming and logic.
- Robotics: LEGO® bricks become even cooler at our Robotics camps, where activities include building and programming real robots.
- Engineering: Young architects and engineers can gain critical thinking skills as they get to grips with hands-on projects at our Engineering camp, such as building LEGO® machines or K'NEX® structures.
Our Academic Skill Camps for All Ages Include:
- Early Reading Edge: Any student entering elementary school needs to have mastered the basics of reading. That's why our knowledgeable teachers provide the perfect preparation in the form of engaging lessons and exciting games.
- Study Edge: Every successive school year introduces new challenges and responsibilities, but we teach the practical time management and organization skills kids need to stay on top of their workloads.
- Fit4Algebra: Not many kids are excited by algebra, but our camp is made up of fun summer activities that build up your child's math skills for the school year ahead.
- Writing: Your child will develop creative skills, writing abilities and a legitimate portfolio of work at our language-focused Writing camp.