Looking for a writing tutor in St. George? Look no further than the experts at your local Sylvan — whether your child is falling behind in writing abilities, needs extra practice or wants to gain the advanced writing skills to get ahead of the curve.
Specialized Learning That Gets Results
From the fundamentals of grammar and sentence structure to tips for writing a strong college application essay, our writing tutors know exactly how to keep your son or daughter engaged in the writing process — and even make writing fun!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is struggling to keep up with writing assignments, or Personalized Tutoring might be just what he or she needs to develop the skills — and confidence — to conquer writing homework and tests. Here’s what you can look forward to with Personalized Tutoring:
- Effective writing skills in school and beyond. We focus on critical skills for the mechanics of writing as well as the process of composing and revising.
- Better performance in the classroom. We help students improve their scores, and we align with college and career readiness standards to prepare for future success.
- Affordable rates: Our hourly rate is competitive compared to other tutoring companies and private tutors. The best writing help might be more affordable than you think.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child could do with some extra practice to improve his or her writing skills, this program could be the perfect fit. This is what our Academic Coaching offers:
- Proactive tutoring to strengthen core skills and keep up in class.
- Tutoring sessions that cater to your child's exact needs — including skill practice, homework help and test prep.
- Expert tutors who know the latest, most effective teaching methods inside and out.
- Competitive monthly packages to keep tutoring affordable.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (K-12)
Strong writing skills are essential for any student who is on the academic fast track. This program will help your child excel in advanced courses and develop research-based writing skills needed to complete homework and tests that have heavy writing requirements as well as write college admissions essays. Here's what young learners can expect with our program:
- Boosted confidence to approach and overcome virtually any type of writing-based challenge.
- Techniques in research and composition to help your child ace every upcoming assignment.
- College essay support to ensure a compelling, persuasive application.
- Skill reinforcement through practice and a variety of research-based writing activities.
- Competitive hourly rates for affordability.
Enjoy Extra Savings by Starting Today
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. Our Sylvan Insight™ Assessment helps determine your child's unique strengths and needs so that our expert tutors can focus on strengthening those particular areas to achieve greater success. Get in touch with us today and we can go over your needs and discuss how we can help.