Year after year, the competition for a college place is fierce. At Sylvan, we appreciate that you want your child to succeed — and getting high test scores is a key component. Our test prep in Taylorsville, which is both interactive and personalized, will help your teen overcome anxiety, gain confidence and achieve impressive outcomes when the big day arrives. As a result, our program is proven to lead to improved results on tests!
Impressive Results Start with Comprehensive Prep
What sets our test prep program apart — and makes it so effective — is a combination of independent learning, small-group instruction, convenient online resources and an assortment of timed practice tests. In fact, only five to eight weeks is enough time for most students in our program to develop the skills, knowledge and techniques they need to maximize their test results. Just imagine the extra opportunities that can arise from those improved results!▼
Skills and Strategies Needed to Ace the Test
Our teachers in Taylorsville know everything there is to know about tests! We cover every type of test question, guiding students through the techniques needed to achieve the best scores. In addition, our innovative Sylvan Prep Online platform makes it possible for your teen to study according to his or her own schedule. It comes as standard with our in-center program, but it can also be chosen as a standalone option.
Your Nearby Sylvan Provides:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Overcome Test Stress with a FREE Practice Exam!
Your local Sylvan in Taylorsville is offering full-length practice exams for FREE* for a limited time! It means your teen can get familiar with the test format and understand which areas need work in order to attain maximum results. Make today count: contact us now to get started!