Year after year, the competition for a college place is fierce. At Sylvan, we know how to help students prepare for admission tests and maximize their scores. That’s why our engaging, customized test prep in Salt Lake City will help your teen diminish anxiety, boost confidence and feel prepared come test day. Above all, our hands-on program is proven to boost performance and lead to better scores on tests!
Higher Scores Start with Effective Prep
Our test prep program is effective because we combine independent learning with small-group sessions, interactive online resources and a selection of practice tests. As a matter of fact, many students in our program need only five to eight weeks to develop and perfect the skills and knowledge they require to raise their test scores. Think of the difference a great score can make!▼
Skills and Strategies that Lead to Better Outcomes
Our teachers in Salt Lake City know the test better than anybody! That means you can expect your child to master techniques for tackling every section of the test. Additionally, your teen can study anytime, anywhere with Sylvan Prep Online, our interactive online learning environment. It's standard with our in-center instruction and can also be selected as a standalone class.
Prepare To Succeed! Your Local Sylvan Offers:
- A comfortable, small-group learning environment led by expert teachers
- Test-taking strategies for conquering every type of question
- Customized homework to boost skills that need the most attention
- Complete practice tests that are timed, preparing students for the pace and setup of the test
- Comprehensive video tutorials that can be accessed 24/7 through Sylvan Prep Online
- Vocabulary builder that includes hundreds of common exam words
For a Limited Time, Take a FREE Practice Test!
Take advantage of our limited-time offer! Right now, you can arrange a full-length practice test for your teen at your nearest Sylvan in Salt Lake City for FREE*! It's the perfect way for your teen to gain familiarity with the test format and realize which areas need work in order to achieve his or her best possible grade. Prepare for future success: contact us today to get started!