The competition to get into college is tough — and getting tougher. At Sylvan, we know how important it is for your son or daughter to get the best admission scores possible. Our hands-on test prep in American Fork is designed to help your son or daughter eliminate stress, bolster confidence and get ready to tackle the big exam with ease. Above all, our hands-on program is proven to boost performance and lead to better scores on tests!
Higher Scores Start with Effective Prep
What makes our test prep program so effective is a proven combination of small-group instruction, independent learning, online resources and practice tests. As a result, most participants only need between five to eight weeks to hone the skills they need to achieve their best possible test scores. Just imagine the doors that could open with an improved score!▼
Strategies and Techniques for Test-Day Success
The talented tutors at Sylvan Learning in American Fork are extremely knowledgeable about the test. That means your child will get equipped with crucial skills, strategies and techniques for tackling each portion of the exam. Your teen can also conveniently access Sylvan Prep Online — our handy online resource — anytime, anyplace. It comes included with our in-person sessions, or you can opt for it by itself.
Your Nearby Sylvan Provides:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Get Started with a FREE Practice Test!
Take advantage of our limited-time offer! Right now, you can arrange a full-length practice test for your teen at your nearest Sylvan in American Fork for FREE*! That means your teen can get comfortable with the format of the test, figure out strengths and identify areas to improve and focus on for maximum results. Prepare for future success: contact us today to get started!