Learning doesn't have to come to an end when school finishes for the summer! Make a big impact during the break with our highly engaging and interactive summer camps in Spanish Fork.
We provide a diverse range of camps — from Coding, Engineering and Robotics to Writing and Reading — that are suitable for kids of all ages. We also offer convenient scheduling options, so you can choose the time that suits your family’s summer schedule best.
Hands-On Activities That Make a Lasting Impact
Our summer camps in Spanish Fork aren’t just big on excitement: they’re also big on transformative learning experiences. The abilities your son or daughter masters at Sylvan — crucial reading, writing and study skills or increasingly in-demand STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills — can make a positive and long-lasting impact in school and in life. Get ready for a summer of learning without taking away the fun: register for one of our summer courses today!▼
New and Exciting Summer Experiences Await
Motivation, inspiration and creativity are always the focus for Sylvan programs. No tedious math or writing exercises here! Our camps also promote camaraderie, so your son or daughter can register with friends or foster new friendships through cool, collaborative projects. As a result, your child will have a great time gaining new skills, exploring innovative tech and taking on fun-filled challenges with his or her new BFFs!
Keep your child’s educational journey going all year round: speak to your local Sylvan now to learn which camps are available in the Spanish Fork area.
Check Out Our Academic Summer Camps:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Get your young one elementary school-ready with our unique mix of interactive lessons and exciting games that focus on the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): As your child moves through the education system, responsibilities and challenges grow every year. That's why we teach time management and organization skills that make a big difference in school and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra can be fun! By combining fun activities with tricky challenges, we help get your child ready to conquer those tough algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): The best way to master a skill is to practice it. That's why we teach a wide range of writing techniques and challenge kids to build their own portfolio of work, which can include anything from movie reviews to web copy.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Your son or daughter will build important STEM, problem solving and computer programming skills while having plenty of fun in the process. Every theme-based session stimulates imagination and creativity as kids learn how to design and animate a LEGO® robot. How cool is that?!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Your child will have a great time completing fun, hands-on activities that look at how machines and soaring structures are built. The creations your child will get to design, evaluate and reconstruct are inspired by real-life structures from around the world!