The school year ends as summer arrives, but that doesn't mean the learning — and fun — have to come to an end! You can keep your child engaged, entertained and inspired with summer camps in Orem from Sylvan Learning, which are tailored to be both fun and interactive.
From Coding, Engineering and Robotics to Writing and Reading, we offer a wide variety of camps for all ages — kids just love them! We also provide convenient scheduling options, making it easier for you to fit exciting educational experiences around your family's summertime adventures.
A Summer Spent Preparing for Success
Our summer camps in Orem feature fun activities and learning experiences that make a big difference. In fact, the skills we focus on — from reading, writing, math and study skills to the latest STEM teaching (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills — can help your child reach his or her potential in and outside the classroom. The result: you can enjoy a summer of learning without missing out on fun. Register for a Sylvan summer program today!▼
Camps Kids Actually Love!
Sylvan programs are tailored to be motivating, exciting and creative. You won’t find any repetitive writing or math drills here! Our camps are offered in a friendly and engaging group setting, so your child has the option to sign up with friends or make new ones as he or she participates in collaborative activities. Your child will enjoy learning more than ever while learning new skills and conquering fun-filled challenges with his or her new BFFs!
Help your child make great progress even when school is out: get in touch with your closest Sylvan center to see which camps are offered in the Orem area.
Our Academic Summer Camps For All Ages:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Make sure your little one is ready for elementary school! We blend interactive lessons with exciting games in order to help kids master the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): The new school year brings new responsibilities and challenges along with it, but you can watch the stress levels go down as we help your child develop practical time management and organization skills.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra may have a reputation for being tough, but our activities are tailored to help kids handle tricky algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): The end results of our Writing camp are stronger writing skills, greater confidence and a portfolio of work that includes everything from web copy to movie reviews.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Building, programming and animating a LEGO® robot isn't only seriously cool — it's also a great way to develop critical STEM and problem solving skills!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): This program offers eye-opening, hands-on projects that help kids understand how machines, super structures and other cool things are built. Your child will get to design, evaluate and reconstruct creations that are inspired by real-life structures from around the world.