School may have finished for the season, but you don’t have to put learning on pause! Keep your child engaged and inspired with fun and interactive summer camps in Bountiful from Sylvan Learning.
From STEM camps like Coding, Engineering and Robotics to traditional topics covered by our Writing and Reading camps, we provide a selection of programs that are hands-on, age-appropriate — and fun! With convenient scheduling options, you can also rest easy knowing that exciting educational experiences can fit around your family's existing summer plans.
Programs That Make a Difference
Fun and excitement are a trademark of our summer camps in Bountiful, as are transformative learning experiences. In fact, the skills we focus on — from reading, writing, math and study skills to the latest STEM teaching (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills — can help your child reach his or her potential in and outside the classroom. Register your child for a Sylvan summer program today and find out how a summer of learning can be a whole lot of fun!▼
New and Exciting Summer Experiences Await
Sylvan’s dynamic programs are designed to inspire, motivate and nurture creativity. No boring math or writing drills here! Additionally, most of our camps include group dynamics, so your son or daughter can choose to register with friends or make new ones as he or she works collaboratively with others to complete fun, stimulating activities. As such, your child will make and strengthen friendships while learning new skills, experimenting with innovative technology and generally having a fun-filled learning experience!
Get in touch with your nearby Sylvan center to see which camps are available in the Bountiful area.
Fun And Learning At Our Academic Summer Camps:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Make sure your little one is ready for elementary school! We blend interactive lessons with exciting games in order to help kids master the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): The new school year brings new responsibilities and challenges along with it, but you can watch the stress levels go down as we help your child develop practical time management and organization skills.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra may have a reputation for being tough, but our activities are tailored to help kids handle tricky algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): The end results of our Writing camp are stronger writing skills, greater confidence and a portfolio of work that includes everything from web copy to movie reviews.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): What better way to hone problem solving and STEM skills than creating your very own LEGO® robot? Using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software, your child will build, program and animate amazing robots, unleashing his or her imagination and creativity along the way. It doesn't get any cooler than that!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): How are machines, super structures and other cool constructions built? Your child will learn the answers through our innovative, hands-on projects that include designing, evaluating and reconstructing creations based on real-life structures.