If you want to make after-school learning cooler than ever before, look no further than our Robotics for Kids courses in Taylorsville! Your child will have a blast as he or she builds LEGO® robots and masters key concepts in science and engineering! These innovative programs provide the perfect way to help your child remain engaged and motivated outside of school. They’re also an excellent way to outfit your aspiring programmer or engineer with crucial 21st century abilities that can make his or her future all the brighter.
Advance Your Child’s Skill Set
It's important for kids to develop 21st century skill sets as career opportunities in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) continue to grow. For that reason, our Robotics for Kids courses in Taylorsville are designed to not only inspire and engage kids in elementary and middle school, but also provide them with the tools to master modern-day skills like computer programming and problem solving. Working with a partner and using kid-friendly software, your child will learn how to build and program a number of robots, developing practical STEM skills and boosting confidence along the way.▼
Parents are Involved Too!
Learners of all types have an awesome time in our Robotics for Kids programs: no prior know-how required! Parents are fans too because we make sure to keep them fully updated at every stage. That means you'll get weekly communications that illustrate your child's progress, explain which STEM concepts have been covered and look ahead to the next week's project. Your child will also receive reinforcement tools at the end of each class, allowing him or her to boost the skills developed in class — and to share with you all the fun new things he or she learned!
Our Robotics Programs Offer:
- Small groups and personalized attention (only 12 students or fewer per class)
- Interactive and collaborative activities that make learning fun!
- The friendships that flourish as students partner up to build and animate LEGO® robots together
- Kid-friendly software that’s fun to play around with
- A unique STEM curriculum that focuses on equipping students with a practical, relevant skill set
- Weekly communication, so parents stay informed throughout the course