With Sylvan’s Robotics & Science courses in Lehi, after-school learning has never been cooler! Your child will get hands-on experience building and animating a new LEGO® robot each week while learning important science and engineering concepts along the way — it’s a total blast! These interactive programs make it easy to keep your child motivated, inspired and engaged outside of the classroom environment. They’re also the ideal preparation for future programmers and engineers who want to get on the path to career success in the 21st century.
Our Robotics & Science Courses Come Complete With:
- Small groups and personalized attention (only 12 students or fewer per class)
- Interactive and collaborative activities that make learning fun!
- The friendships that flourish as students partner up to build and animate LEGO® robots together
- Kid-friendly software that’s fun to play around with
- A unique STEM curriculum that focuses on equipping students with a practical, relevant skill set
- Weekly communication, so parents stay informed throughout the course