If you’re searching for a math tutor who can provide the personal attention and motivation your child needs to master math, you’ve come to the right place. No matter what your child’s math needs are, Sylvan offers three math programs to make a big academic impact and fit your schedule: personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help. Our programs align with college and career readiness standards, so you can rest assured that the skills your child learns at Sylvan will make a difference at school and beyond! No matter if your child needs to get up to speed in algebra, better grasp geometry concepts or understand a specific homework assignment, the friendly tutors at your local Sylvan center are ready to help.
We Have the Math Program for Your Child
At Sylvan, our goal is to turn math frustrations into achievements by making learning an engaging and enjoyable experience. You’ll be delighted to see your child’s confidence soar as he or she develops independent thinking skills and conquers tricky math concepts.▼
Select one of our flexible math programs:
Personal Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
Whether we’re turning Bs into As or frustration into confidence, your child benefits from:
- A proven, personalized approach to learning. Our math teachers use a four-step approach called Sylvan Insight™ to engage your child and maximize results.
- An engaging, interactive learning experience. We use the latest technology, including iPads®, to help accelerate learning and make it more enjoyable for your child.
- Real-time feedback. We will keep you informed of your child’s progress every step of the way.
Skill Practice Programs (Grades 1-6)
Our fun, budget-friendly programs are designed to give kids an extra edge in math. If your child excels at math or is looking to get some extra practice, he or she can stay ahead of the curve with:
- A fun, kid-friendly format. (No mind-numbing drills!) Your child will enjoy diverse activities, a motivational rewards system and the camaraderie of a small group.
- Challenging math content. Our math curriculum aligns with college and career readiness standards and uses a five-step process to help your child achieve math fluency, proficiency and accuracy.
- Engaging, brain-boosting activities. We focus on developing problem-solving skills to help your child think about math in new ways and to make concepts stick.
Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
Minimize stress and maximize confidence with homework help from Sylvan. We offer:
- Just-as-needed tutoring help. Our math tutors can guide your child through tough homework assignments and/or test preparation simply when needed.
- Highly flexible scheduling. We offer homework help at convenient times, including evenings and weekends.
- Relief from frustration. You don’t have to be the expert at all things math. Our tutors are here to turn your child’s frustration into high fives and make learning a lot more rewarding.
Start Today With our Special Offer
For a limited time, you can get started with a Sylvan math program for only $95*. Take advantage of this great opportunity to experience our math programs. Contact us now to learn more!