If you’re searching for a math tutor who can provide the personal attention and motivation your child needs to master math, you’ve come to the right place. No matter what your child’s math needs are, Sylvan offers three math programs to make a big academic impact and fit your schedule: personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help. Our programs are aligned with college and career readiness standards, so you can feel confident knowing the abilities your child develops at Sylvan will give him or her an advantage in the classroom and beyond. Whether it’s getting ahead in algebra, getting to grips with geometry or just a little extra homework guidance to help young math whizzes achieve even more, it’s time to connect with your local Sylvan.
Sylvan Has a Math Solution for Your Family
At Sylvan, we aim to make math more engaging and enjoyable — and to nurture a lifelong passion for learning. You’ll love seeing your child build math confidence, learn to think independently and master critical math skills.
Choose one of our convenient math programs:
Personal Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
Whether we’re improving grades or boosting confidence, we make a difference through:
- A proven learning approach. Our math tutors use a four-step approach — Sylvan Insight™ — to personalize learning to your child.
- An interactive learning experience. Using the iPad® as a teaching tool, learning becomes more enjoyable for your child. Plus, it allows us to adapt math lessons to your child’s skills and pace.
- Instant feedback. We inspire your child with on-the-spot feedback and motivation.
Skill Practice Programs (Grades 1-6)
Our skill practice programs are fun and affordable. (High fives for that!) Whether you want your child to catch up to grade level or jump ahead in math, you can expect:
- Exciting, kid-friendly learning. (Say goodbye to tiresome drills!) Your child will engage in a number of activities while benefitting from personalized feedback and attention.
- Math content that challenges. Our programs are aligned with college and career readiness standards and challenge your child to become an independent problem solver.
- Brain-boosting exercises. A ‘Brain Booster’ is conducted during every session to keep students engaged and motivated, and to build on logic and spatial reasoning skills.
Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
Let us take the stress out of homework time! With Sylvan’s homework help, you can expect:
- Just-as-needed tutoring help. Our math tutors can guide your child through tough homework assignments and/or test preparation simply when needed.
- Highly flexible scheduling. We offer homework help at convenient times, including evenings and weekends.
- Relief from frustration. You don’t have to be the expert at all things math. Our tutors are here to turn your child’s frustration into high fives and make learning a lot more rewarding.
Get Started Today
The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment works to identify your child's particular strengths and areas that need improvement. Just fill out our form or call us today and we'll discuss how we can help.