Are you looking for a math tutor who can help your son or daughter master a tricky subject and get back to enjoying school? Sylvan is pleased to offer three flexible and convenient programs that make a big academic impact: personal math tutoring, math homework help and Math Edge. Our programs are aligned with college and career readiness standards, so you can feel confident knowing the abilities your child develops at Sylvan will give him or her an advantage in the classroom and beyond. No matter if your child needs to get up to speed in algebra, better grasp geometry concepts or understand a specific homework assignment, the friendly tutors at your local Sylvan are ready to help.
Sylvan Has a Math Solution for Your Family
At Sylvan, our goal is to turn math frustrations into achievements by making learning an engaging and enjoyable experience. You’ll be delighted to see your child’s confidence soar as he or she develops independent thinking skills and conquers tricky math concepts.▼
Choose one of our convenient math programs:
Personal Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
Whether we’re turning Bs into As or frustration into confidence, your child benefits from:
- A proven, personalized approach to learning. Our math teachers use a four-step approach called Sylvan Insight™ to engage your child and maximize results.
- An engaging, interactive learning experience. We use the latest technology, including iPads®, to help accelerate learning and make it more enjoyable for your child.
- Real-time feedback. We will keep you informed of your child’s progress every step of the way.
Skill Practice Programs (Grades 1-6)
Our fun, budget-friendly programs are designed to give kids an extra edge in math. If your child excels at math or is looking to get some extra practice, he or she can stay ahead of the curve with:
- A fun, kid-friendly format. (No mind-numbing drills!) Your child will enjoy diverse activities, a motivational rewards system and the camaraderie of a small group.
- Challenging math content. Our math curriculum aligns with college and career readiness standards and uses a five-step process to help your child achieve math fluency, proficiency and accuracy.
- Engaging, brain-boosting activities. We focus on developing problem-solving skills to help your child think about math in new ways and to make concepts stick.
Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
Minimize stress and maximize confidence with homework help from Sylvan. We offer:
- Just-as-needed tutoring help. Our math tutors can guide your child through tough homework assignments and/or test preparation simply when needed.
- Highly flexible scheduling. We offer homework help at convenient times, including evenings and weekends.
- Relief from frustration. You don’t have to be the expert at all things math. Our tutors are here to turn your child’s frustration into high fives and make learning a lot more rewarding.
Start Today With our Special Offer
The Sylvan Skills Assessment® highlights your child's unique educational strengths and requirements, allowing our expert tutors to focus on the right areas for improvement and greater success. For a limited time, you can get started for only $95*! Just ask us how!