Looking for a writing tutor in Georgetown? Whether your son or daughter is falling behind on writing assignments, could use some extra practice to sharpen skills or wants to get ahead to start laying the groundwork for future success, our skilled tutors can help.
Specialized Learning That Gets Results
From the fundamentals of grammar and sentence structure to tips for writing a strong college application essay, our writing tutors know exactly how to keep your son or daughter engaged in the writing process — and even make writing fun!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is falling behind in writing, our Personalized Tutoring program can take the frustration out of completing homework assignments by focusing on improving writing-based skill gaps and building confidence. Here’s what you can look forward to with Personalized Tutoring:
- Become a more confident, proficient and engaging writer. We make sure your child learns the mechanics of writing and the process of composing, revising and editing essays.
- Get results in the classroom. Our writing program is aligned to college and career readiness standards to focus on the skills needed to succeed down the road.
- Competitive rates. Our hourly rates are similar to other tutoring companies and private tutors so it’s always affordable to get your family the best writing help.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program could be a perfect fit if your child is doing well but could use some extra practice to solidify strong writing skills. Here is what you can expect from Academic Coaching:
- Proactive tutoring support for building the writing skills needed to complete homework and keep up in class.
- Tutoring sessions that target your child's individual needs with skill practice, test prep and homework help.
- Expert tutors with knowledge of the latest teaching methods used to make sure new concepts are really sticking.
- Affordable monthly packages that will fit into your budget.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (K-12)
It's simple: strong writing skills are a must-have for any student on the academic fast track. This program will help your child excel in advanced courses and develop research-based writing skills needed to complete homework and tests that have heavy writing requirements as well as write college admissions essays. Here’s what you can except from this program:
- A confidence boost for excelling at writing-based challenges in the future.
- The advanced composition techniques and research skills needed to excel.
- Added guidance on crafting a college admissions essay that makes an impression.
- Build on developing skills with more practice in research-intensive writing assignments.
- Comparable hourly rates.
You Can Save More by Starting Today
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. With an Academic Checkup, we can find out how your child measures up to national norms — and learn which areas need extra attention for him or her to achieve more in class. Don’t miss out: start today for only $95*!