The competition to get into college continues to grow each year. At Sylvan, we know the difference high test scores can make. Our test prep program in Vernon focuses on helping your teen master important test-taking skills in order to reduce stress and improve confidence come exam day. Above all, our hands-on program is proven to boost performance and lead to better scores on tests!
Start Planning for Better Test Scores Now
Our test prep program can deliver exactly the results you and your teen are looking for because we deliver a proven mix of small-group instruction, independent learning and hugely helpful online tools, including full-length, timed practice tests. As a result, most participants only need between five to eight weeks to hone the skills they need to achieve their best possible test scores. Just imagine the possibilities that could open up with a boosted score!▼
Tackle Every Exam Question with Confidence
There's nothing about tests that our expert teachers in Vernon don't already know. Our students learn techniques for navigating every type of test question. In addition, our innovative Sylvan Prep Online platform makes it possible for your teen to study according to his or her own schedule. It comes standard with our in-class learning, or you can choose it as a standalone program.
Your Nearby Sylvan Provides:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Get Started with a FREE Practice Test!
For a limited time only, you can arrange a full-length practice exam for FREE* at your local Sylvan in Vernon! This is a great way for your teen to prepare for the pace and setup of the exam, build confidence, pinpoint strengths and figure out subject areas that need more attention in order to achieve maximum results. Make test day a great day: contact us now to get started!