The race for college places has always been tough, and it shows no signs of getting any easier. At Sylvan, we know how to help students prepare for admission tests and maximize their scores. With our test prep in Sweetwater, your teen will benefit from a personalized, interactive program that reduces test-day stress and builds confidence. There’s no need to sweat it because our program leads to real results, so you and your teen can enjoy higher scores on tests!
Planning to Succeed on Test Day
Our test prep program is effective because we combine independent learning with small-group sessions, interactive online resources and a selection of practice tests. As such, only five to eight weeks are needed for most students in our program to gain and master the knowledge and skills needed to excel on upcoming tests. Just imagine the opportunities that could arise with an improved score!▼
Skills and Strategies Needed to Ace the Test
Our talented teachers in Sweetwater understand tests like no other! That means you can expect your child to master techniques for tackling every section of the test. On top of that, studying can take place anytime, anywhere with our tailored Sylvan Prep Online learning environment. It comes standard with our in-class learning, or you can choose it as a standalone program.
Make Test Day A Success! We Offer:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Erase Test-Day Jitters: Take a FREE Practice Exam!
Right now, your teen can try a full-length practice test at your nearest Sylvan in Sweetwater for FREE!* This allows your teen to get familiar with the different sections of the exam, understand strengths and identify tricky subject areas that need more attention in order to attain optimal results. Improved scores start here: speak to us now to get started!