The competition for college spots grows year after year. At Sylvan, we understand that it's vital to help your child fulfill his or her potential and achieve the best admission scores possible. With our interactive, personalized test prep in Spring, your teen can overcome stress and lay the groundwork for a successful outcome on test day. Above all, our hands-on program is proven to boost performance and lead to better scores on tests!
Start Planning for Better Test Scores Now
Our test prep program can deliver exactly the results you and your teen are looking for because we deliver a proven mix of small-group instruction, independent learning and hugely helpful online tools, including full-length, timed practice tests. As a matter of fact, many students in our program need only five to eight weeks to develop and perfect the skills and knowledge they require to raise their test scores. Think of the difference a great score can make!▼
Skills and Strategies Needed to Ace the Test
The friendly teachers at Sylvan in Spring are knowledgeable about every aspect of the test! They’re ready to equip your teen with strategies and techniques for tackling every type of exam question. In addition, your teen has the flexibility to study on his or her own schedule with Sylvan Prep Online, our customized online learning resource. It comes included with our in-person sessions, or you can opt for it by itself.
Be Prepared For Test Day! Sylvan Offers:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Arrange a Practice Exam for FREE!
Right now, you can arrange a FREE* full-length practice exam at your local Sylvan in Spring! It enables your teen to get comfortable with the test format and figure out which areas need the most work in order to achieve the best score possible. Prepare for test success: contact us now to get started!