The race for college places has always been tough, and it shows no signs of getting any easier. At Sylvan, we appreciate the importance of admission exams — and how to prepare students to maximize their scores. Our test prep in San Antonio, which is both interactive and personalized, will help your teen overcome anxiety, gain confidence and achieve impressive outcomes when the big day arrives. As a result, our program is proven to lead to improved results on tests!
Impressive Results Start with Comprehensive Prep
What sets our test prep program apart — and makes it so effective — is a combination of independent learning, small-group instruction, convenient online resources and an assortment of timed practice tests. In fact, for the majority of students in our test prep program, it takes just five to eight weeks to build and hone the skills needed to achieve higher scores on tests. Just imagine the opportunities that could arise with an improved score!▼
We Teach Proven Test Skills and Strategies
Our teachers in San Antonio know the test better than anybody! They’re ready to equip your teen with strategies and techniques for tackling every type of exam question. There’s also the convenience and flexibility of Sylvan Prep Online, our personalized online learning environment. It comes as standard with our in-center instruction, or you also have the option to choose it as a standalone option.
Your Nearby Sylvan Provides:
- A comfortable, small-group learning environment led by expert teachers
- Test-taking strategies for conquering every type of question
- Customized homework to boost skills that need the most attention
- Complete practice tests that are timed, preparing students for the pace and setup of the test
- Comprehensive video tutorials that can be accessed 24/7 through Sylvan Prep Online
- Vocabulary builder that includes hundreds of common exam words
Schedule a Practice Test for FREE!
For a limited time only, you can arrange a full-length practice exam for FREE* at your local Sylvan in San Antonio! It's a great way for your teen to figure out the format of the test, build confidence and work on areas that need improvement. Make today count: contact us now to get started!