The competition to get into college is tough — and getting tougher. At Sylvan, we understand that it's vital to help your child fulfill his or her potential and achieve the best admission scores possible. Our test prep in Mt. Pleasant is tailored to help your teen build confidence and navigate test day without stress or anxiety. You can rest easy knowing our program leads to improved performance and better scores on the test!
Great Preparation Means Great Scores
What makes our test prep program so effective is a proven combination of small-group instruction, independent learning, online resources and practice tests. As a result, most participants only need between five to eight weeks to hone the skills they need to achieve their best possible test scores. Think of all the opportunities that could open up with an impressive score!▼
Skills and Strategies Needed to Ace the Test
There's nothing about tests that our expert teachers in Mt. Pleasant don't already know. Our students gain an intimate understanding of answering techniques for virtually any type of test question. Additionally, your teen can study anytime, anywhere with Sylvan Prep Online, our interactive online learning environment. It’s included with our in-center instruction, or you can select it as a standalone class.
Be Prepared For Test Day! Sylvan Offers:
- A comfortable, small-group learning environment led by expert teachers
- Test-taking strategies for conquering every type of question
- Customized homework to boost skills that need the most attention
- Complete practice tests that are timed, preparing students for the pace and setup of the test
- Comprehensive video tutorials that can be accessed 24/7 through Sylvan Prep Online
- Vocabulary builder that includes hundreds of common exam words
Prepare for Test Day with a FREE Practice Exam!
Act now because for a limited time only, your teen can take a full-length practice test at your nearby Sylvan in Mt. Pleasant for FREE!* That means your teen can get comfortable with the format of the test, figure out strengths and identify areas to improve and focus on for maximum results. Prepare today for success tomorrow: call now to get started!