Getting into a great college is easier said than done. At Sylvan, we appreciate the importance of admission exams — and how to prepare students to maximize their scores. With our interactive, personalized test prep in Mt. Pleasant, your teen can overcome stress and lay the groundwork for a successful outcome on test day. You’ll be happy to know our program is proven to deliver real results, meaning you can expect higher scores on tests!
Impressive Results Start with Comprehensive Prep
Our test prep program is set apart by full-length practice tests, independent online learning and teaching sessions in small groups. In fact, only five to eight weeks is enough time for most students in our program to develop the skills, knowledge and techniques they need to maximize their test results. Just imagine the extra opportunities that can arise from those improved results!▼
Strategies and Techniques for Test-Day Success
Our talented teachers in Mt. Pleasant understand tests like no other! They’re dedicated to equipping your teen with invaluable skills and techniques for approaching each section of the exam. In addition, your teen can study according to his or her own schedule with Sylvan Prep Online, our innovative online learning platform. It comes as standard with our in-center program, but it can also be chosen as a standalone option.
Make Test Day A Success! We Offer:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Erase Test-Day Jitters: Take a FREE Practice Exam!
For a limited time only, you can arrange a full-length practice exam for FREE* at your local Sylvan in Mt. Pleasant! That means your teen can get comfortable with the format of the test, figure out strengths and identify areas to improve and focus on for maximum results. Make today a great day: get in touch with us now to get started!