Getting a spot at a great college is becoming increasingly competitive. At Sylvan, we know how important it is for your son or daughter to get the best admission scores possible. Our hands-on test prep in Midland is designed to help your son or daughter eliminate stress, bolster confidence and get ready to tackle the big exam with ease. In fact, our program is proven to deliver real results, which means higher test scores and bigger smiles all around!
Better Preparation = Better Results
Our test prep program is effective because we combine independent learning with small-group sessions, interactive online resources and a selection of practice tests. You’ll be pleased to know that many of our students hone the skills they need to raise test scores in as little as five to eight weeks. And one thing's for sure: an impressive score can lead to many more opportunities to succeed!▼
Score High with Effective Skills and Techniques
Our teachers in Midland know everything there is to know about tests! As such, our students are led through the right techniques to answer every type of test question. Your teen can also conveniently access Sylvan Prep Online — our handy online resource — anytime, anyplace. It can be experienced as part of our in-center program, and is also available as a standalone option.
Test Success Starts At Your Local Sylvan! We Offer:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Get Started with a FREE Practice Test!
Right now, you can arrange a FREE* full-length practice exam at your local Sylvan in Midland! This allows your teen to get familiar with the different sections of the exam, understand strengths and identify tricky subject areas that need more attention in order to attain optimal results. Don’t wait: contact us today to get started!