Getting a spot at a great college is becoming increasingly competitive. At Sylvan, we appreciate the importance of admission exams — and how to prepare students to maximize their scores. Our personalized, interactive test prep in Irving will help your teen lower stress, build confidence and navigate the big test day with ease. You can be sure that our program is designed to improve performance — and is proven to lead to higher scores on tests!
Planning to Succeed on Test Day
What sets our test prep program apart — and makes it so effective — is a combination of independent learning, small-group instruction, convenient online resources and an assortment of timed practice tests. As a matter of fact, many students in our program need only five to eight weeks to develop and perfect the skills and knowledge they require to raise their test scores. Just imagine the extra opportunities that can arise from those improved results!▼
Strategies and Techniques for Test-Day Success
Our teachers in Irving know the test better than anybody! That means you can expect your child to master techniques for tackling every section of the test. In addition, our innovative Sylvan Prep Online platform makes it possible for your teen to study according to his or her own schedule. It comes standard with our in-class learning, or you can choose it as a standalone program.
Prepare To Succeed! Your Local Sylvan Offers:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Take a FREE Practice Test with Sylvan!
For a limited time only, we're offering full-length practice exams at your local Sylvan in Irving for FREE!* That means your teen can get comfortable with the format of the test, figure out strengths and identify areas to improve and focus on for maximum results. Prepare for future success: contact us today to get started!