It’s no secret that getting into a great college is becoming increasingly competitive. At Sylvan, we recognize the value of high admission scores. Our test prep in Houston, which is both interactive and personalized, will help your teen overcome anxiety, gain confidence and achieve impressive outcomes when the big day arrives. As a result, our program is proven to lead to improved results on tests!
Start Planning for Better Test Scores Now
Our test prep program consists not only of small-group sessions, but also a variety of online resources for independent learning — including timed practice tests. In fact, only five to eight weeks is enough time for most students in our program to develop the skills, knowledge and techniques they need to maximize their test results. Just imagine the opportunities that could arise with an improved score!▼
Get Equipped with Effective Skills and Strategies
There's nothing about tests that our expert teachers in Houston don't already know. That means you can expect your child to master techniques for tackling every section of the test. In addition, our innovative Sylvan Prep Online platform makes it possible for your teen to study according to his or her own schedule. It can be experienced as part of our in-center program, and is also available as a standalone option.
Prepare To Succeed! Your Local Sylvan Offers:
- A comfortable, small-group learning environment led by expert teachers
- Test-taking strategies for conquering every type of question
- Customized homework to boost skills that need the most attention
- Complete practice tests that are timed, preparing students for the pace and setup of the test
- Comprehensive video tutorials that can be accessed 24/7 through Sylvan Prep Online
- Vocabulary builder that includes hundreds of common exam words
Erase Test-Day Jitters: Take a FREE Practice Exam!
For a limited time, your teen can take a full-length practice exam at your local Sylvan in Houston for FREE!* It enables your teen to get comfortable with the test format and figure out which areas need the most work in order to achieve the best score possible. Improved scores start here: speak to us now to get started!