Getting a spot at a great college is becoming increasingly competitive. At Sylvan, we know how to help students prepare for admission tests and maximize their scores. Our test prep in Frisco is tailored to help your teen build confidence and navigate test day without stress or anxiety. As a result, our program is proven to lead to improved results on tests!
Great Preparation Means Great Scores
Our test prep program can deliver exactly the results you and your teen are looking for because we deliver a proven mix of small-group instruction, independent learning and hugely helpful online tools, including full-length, timed practice tests. In fact, only five to eight weeks is enough time for most students in our program to develop the skills, knowledge and techniques they need to maximize their test results. Just imagine the extra opportunities that can arise from those improved results!▼
We Teach Proven Test Skills and Strategies
Our teachers in Frisco are experts when it comes to tests. We cover every type of test question, guiding students through the techniques needed to achieve the best scores. There's also Sylvan Prep Online, which provides a personalized, innovative online learning platform that can be accessed at any time. It comes standard with our in-class learning, or you can choose it as a standalone program.
Test Success Starts At Your Local Sylvan! We Offer:
- A comfortable, small-group learning environment led by expert teachers
- Test-taking strategies for conquering every type of question
- Customized homework to boost skills that need the most attention
- Complete practice tests that are timed, preparing students for the pace and setup of the test
- Comprehensive video tutorials that can be accessed 24/7 through Sylvan Prep Online
- Vocabulary builder that includes hundreds of common exam words
For a Limited Time, Take a FREE Practice Test!
For a limited time, your teen can take a full-length practice exam at your local Sylvan in Frisco for FREE!* It's a great way for your teen to figure out the format of the test, build confidence and work on areas that need improvement. Prepare for test success: contact us now to get started!