The race for college places has always been tough, and it shows no signs of getting any easier. At Sylvan, we recognize the value of high admission scores. With our interactive, personalized test prep in Cypress, your teen can overcome stress and lay the groundwork for a successful outcome on test day. You can feel good knowing our program delivers real results, which means better scores on tests!
Effective Prep = Impressive Results
What sets our test prep program apart — and makes it so effective — is a combination of independent learning, small-group instruction, convenient online resources and an assortment of timed practice tests. In fact, most students in our program only require five to eight weeks to master vital test-taking skills and strategies needed to raise their test scores. Think of all the opportunities that could open up with an impressive score!▼
We Teach Proven Test Skills and Strategies
Our teachers in Cypress know the test better than anybody! They’re dedicated to equipping your teen with invaluable skills and techniques for approaching each section of the exam. On top of that, your teen can study on his or her own time with Sylvan Prep Online, our personalized, online learning environment. It comes as standard with our in-center instruction, or you also have the option to choose it as a standalone option.
Be Prepared For Test Day! Sylvan Offers:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Prepare for Test Day with a FREE Practice Exam!
Right now, you can arrange a FREE* full-length practice exam at your local Sylvan in Cypress! It’s a great way for your teen to familiarize him or herself with the format of the exam, identify strengths and determine which areas need more study in order achieve better results. Prepare today for success tomorrow: call now to get started!