Getting a spot at a great college is becoming increasingly competitive. At Sylvan, we understand that it's vital to help your child fulfill his or her potential and achieve the best admission scores possible. Our personalized, interactive test prep in College Station will help your teen lower stress, build confidence and navigate the big test day with ease. You can rest easy knowing our program leads to improved performance and better scores on the test!
Higher Scores Start with Effective Prep
Our test prep program is effective because we combine independent learning with small-group sessions, interactive online resources and a selection of practice tests. In fact, for the majority of students in our test prep program, it takes just five to eight weeks to build and hone the skills needed to achieve higher scores on tests. Think of all the opportunities that could open up with an impressive score!▼
We Teach Proven Test Skills and Strategies
The friendly teachers at Sylvan in College Station are knowledgeable about every aspect of the test! Our students learn techniques for answering practically any type of test question. Your teen can also conveniently access Sylvan Prep Online — our handy online resource — anytime, anyplace. It comes standard with our in-class learning, or you can choose it as a standalone program.
Your Local Sylvan In College Station Offers:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Schedule a Practice Test for FREE!
Act now because for a limited time only, your teen can take a full-length practice test at your nearby Sylvan in College Station for FREE!* That means your teen can get comfortable with the format of the test, figure out strengths and identify areas to improve and focus on for maximum results. Improved scores start here: speak to us now to get started!