The school year ends as summer arrives, but that doesn't mean the learning — and fun — have to come to an end! That's because Sylvan Learning's summer camps in Tyler are tailored to keep kids interested, entertained and engaged all season long.
We provide a diverse range of camps — from Coding, Engineering and Robotics to Writing and Reading — that are suitable for kids of all ages. There's also convenient scheduling options to choose from, allowing you to fit educational experiences around your family's other plans for the summer.
Interactive Activities That Make a Big Impact
Our summer camps in Tyler are made up of exciting activities, fun challenges and transformative learning experiences. The abilities your son or daughter masters at Sylvan — crucial reading, writing and study skills or increasingly in-demand STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills — can make a positive and long-lasting impact in school and in life. Keep the learning going this summer: register your child for a place in one of our summer programs today!▼
Camps Kids Actually Love!
The focus at Sylvan is always on the love of learning — and motivating kids to be creative. No boring math or writing drills here! Our programs also foster and encourage camaraderie, so your child is free to sign up with friends or strike up new friendships while participating in exciting, collaborative activities. It all adds up to this: your child will meet new faces, strengthen existing friendships and learn new skills through our fun-filled projects, activities and games!
Contact us now to learn how we can keep your child's education going strong all year round — and find out which camps are available in the Tyler area.
Experience Our Academic Summer Camps:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): We mix interactive lessons and exciting games to help your child move his or her reading to the next level — and get ready to start elementary school.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Expect less stress and more high-fives as your child develops time management and organization skills that are perfect for school and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Our activities get kids in tip-top shape for taking on tricky algebra concepts to come. Learning algebra has never been this fun!
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Building a portfolio of work is a great way to learn useful writing techniques, so our budding writers create everything from movie reviews to web copy.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): What better way to hone problem solving and STEM skills than creating your very own LEGO® robot? Using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software, your child will build, program and animate amazing robots, unleashing his or her imagination and creativity along the way. It doesn't get any cooler than that!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): How are machines, super structures and other cool constructions built? Your child will learn the answers through our innovative, hands-on projects that include designing, evaluating and reconstructing creations based on real-life structures.