School may be out for the year, but that doesn’t mean the learning has to stop! With summer camps in Spring from Sylvan Learning, you can keep your child interested, engaged and entertained.
Whether it's Writing or Reading — or a STEM-focused program like Coding, Engineering or Robotics — we offer an assortment of camps that are great for kids of all ages. We also provide convenient scheduling options, making it easier for you to fit exciting educational experiences around your family's summertime adventures.
Programs That Make a Difference
Our summer camps in Spring offer much more than fun and excitement: they also deliver transformative educational experiences. The competencies your child hones at Sylvan — from reading and writing skills to increasingly vital STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills — can make a huge impact in school and into adulthood. Prepare for a summer of learning without sacrificing fun: sign your child up for one of our summer camps today!▼
Camps That are Big on Fun and Learning
Sylvan has lots of programs that are sure to motivate, inspire and encourage creativity. No boring math or writing drills here! Additionally, most of our camps include group dynamics, so your son or daughter can choose to register with friends or make new ones as he or she works collaboratively with others to complete fun, stimulating activities. Your child will have a blast learning new skills, using innovative technology and completing fun-filled projects with his or her new BFFs!
Keep your child’s brain active and learning while school’s out: contact your local Sylvan center now to find out which camps are available in the Spring area.
Check Out Our Academic Summer Camps:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Elementary school is fast approaching: help your little one successfully prepare! Through engaging lessons and fun-filled games, we help your child get to grips with the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Get rid of stress and bring on bigger smiles! Your child will master vital organization and time management skills for better results both inside and outside the classroom.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): We use an exciting mix of activities that help keep your child engaged as he or she learns how to tackle challenging algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): From crafting web copy to writing movie reviews, your child will learn a diverse array of creative writing techniques and build a unique portfolio he or she will be proud to share!
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Your son or daughter will build important STEM, problem solving and computer programming skills while having plenty of fun in the process. Every theme-based session stimulates imagination and creativity as kids learn how to design and animate a LEGO® robot. How cool is that?!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Your child will have a great time completing fun, hands-on activities that look at how machines and soaring structures are built. The creations your child will get to design, evaluate and reconstruct are inspired by real-life structures from around the world!