School may be out for the year, but that doesn’t mean the learning has to stop! That's because Sylvan Learning's summer camps in Round Rock are tailored to keep kids interested, entertained and engaged all season long.
We provide a diverse range of camps — from Coding, Engineering and Robotics to Writing and Reading — that are suitable for kids of all ages. We also offer convenient scheduling options, so you can choose the time that suits your family’s summer schedule best.
A Summer Spent Preparing for Success
Our summer camps in Round Rock are made up of exciting activities, fun challenges and transformative learning experiences. In fact, the skills your child will discover and hone — relating to reading, writing, math, study skills and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) — can make a huge difference in school and in life. Make it a summer to remember: sign your child up for one of our amazing summer programs today!▼
Fire Up Imagination and Creativity This Summer
Sylvan’s dynamic programs are designed to inspire, motivate and nurture creativity. You won’t find any repetitive writing or math drills here! Our camps are offered in a friendly and engaging group setting, so your child has the option to sign up with friends or make new ones as he or she participates in collaborative activities. Your child will have an amazing time acquiring a new skill set while playing with innovative technology and accomplishing goals with friends!
Enjoy a brighter summer: contact a Sylvan center in your area today to find out which camps are available in or around Round Rock.
Our Academic Summer Camps For All Ages:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Help prepare your child for elementary school! We use an engaging combination of hands-on lessons and fun games to help your son or daughter successfully grasp the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Our Study Skills program helps eliminate stress and boost confidence! Your child will master valuable organization and time management skills for success in the classroom and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Using a fun combination of activities, we help get your son or daughter in top form for understanding challenging algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Your child will develop a dynamic portfolio as he or she learns a variety of creative writing styles, including writing web copy and movie reviews.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Building, programming and animating a LEGO® robot isn't only seriously cool — it's also a great way to develop critical STEM and problem solving skills!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): This program offers eye-opening, hands-on projects that help kids understand how machines, super structures and other cool things are built. Your child will get to design, evaluate and reconstruct creations that are inspired by real-life structures from around the world.