School may have finished for the season, but you don’t have to put learning on pause! That's because Sylvan Learning's summer camps in Midland are tailored to keep kids interested, entertained and engaged all season long.
From Coding, Engineering and Robotics to Writing and Reading, we offer a wide variety of camps for all ages — kids just love them! We’re also happy to offer convenient scheduling options, so you work exciting learning experiences into your family’s busy summer schedule.
Interactive Activities That Make a Big Impact
It’s true: our summer camps in Midland are a whole lot of fun! But that’s not all: they’re also big on impactful learning experiences. The abilities your son or daughter masters at Sylvan — crucial reading, writing and study skills or increasingly in-demand STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills — can make a positive and long-lasting impact in school and in life. Get ready for a summer learning without compromising fun: register for a place in one of our programs today!▼
Gear Up for a Fun-Filled Summer!
Sylvan has lots of programs that are sure to motivate, inspire and encourage creativity. No dull math or writing drills allowed! We also encourage a collaborative group dynamic, so we're happy for kids to sign up with their friends or work together with new acquaintances on a variety of fun. Your child will have a blast learning new skills, using innovative technology and completing fun-filled projects with his or her new BFFs!
Keep your child’s brain active and learning while school’s out: contact your local Sylvan center now to find out which camps are available in the Midland area.
Our Academic Summer Camps For All Ages:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Help your little learner gear up for the big move to elementary school! We use a highly engaging mix of interactive activities and cool games to help your little one master the essentials or reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Diminish anxiety and improve confidence! Your child will hone valuable time management and organization skills for better results in school and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Learning algebra doesn’t have to be a headache! We use an engaging combination of activities to ensure your son or daughter is well equipped to take on tricky algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Through this fun, practical program, your child will learn a wide variety of creative writing styles, including writing movie reviews, web copy and more.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Develop important STEM and problem solving skills by building and coding your very own robot. Kids will use LEGO® bricks award-winning software to program amazing creations, letting their creativity and imagination flourish along the way. It doesn't get cooler than that!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): We bring engineering to life, helping kids explore how super structures, machines and other cool things are put together. In fact, kids will get to design, evaluate and reconstruct creations that are based on real-life structures from around the globe.