School may have finished for the season, but you don’t have to put learning on pause! Make it a break to remember with our action-packed summer camps in Longview.
From Coding, Engineering and Robotics to Writing and Reading, we offer a wide variety of camps for all ages — kids just love them! We’re also happy to offer convenient scheduling options, so you work exciting learning experiences into your family’s busy summer schedule.
Moving Key Skills to the Next Level
Our summer camps in Longview aren’t just big on excitement: they’re also big on transformative learning experiences. In fact, the skills your child will discover and hone — relating to reading, writing, math, study skills and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) — can make a huge difference in school and in life. Get ready to enjoy a summer of learning that's big on fun: register for one of our summer camps today!▼
Camps That are Big on Fun and Learning
Motivation, inspiration and creativity are always the focus for Sylvan programs. That means an end to math and writing drills! We also like to encourage students to work together, so your child can sign up with his or her friends, or make new acquaintances in our collaborative activities. As a result, your child will have a great time gaining new skills, exploring innovative tech and taking on fun-filled challenges with his or her new BFFs!
Keep your child’s educational journey going all year round: speak to your local Sylvan now to learn which camps are available in the Longview area.
Don't Miss Our Academic Summer Camps For All Ages
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Elementary school is fast approaching: help your little one successfully prepare! Through engaging lessons and fun-filled games, we help your child get to grips with the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Get rid of stress and bring on bigger smiles! Your child will master vital organization and time management skills for better results both inside and outside the classroom.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): We use an exciting mix of activities that help keep your child engaged as he or she learns how to tackle challenging algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): From crafting web copy to writing movie reviews, your child will learn a diverse array of creative writing techniques and build a unique portfolio he or she will be proud to share!
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Building, programming and animating a LEGO® robot isn't only seriously cool — it's also a great way to develop critical STEM and problem solving skills!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): This program offers eye-opening, hands-on projects that help kids understand how machines, super structures and other cool things are built. Your child will get to design, evaluate and reconstruct creations that are inspired by real-life structures from around the world.