School may be out of session, but that doesn’t mean educational experiences have to come to a halt! Make a big impact during the break with our highly engaging and interactive summer camps in College Station.
From Coding, Engineering and Robotics to Writing and Reading, we offer a wide variety of camps for all ages — kids just love them! There's also convenient scheduling options to choose from, allowing you to fit educational experiences around your family's other plans for the summer.
A Summer Spent Preparing for Success
Sylvan’s summer camps in College Station aren’t just fun and exciting: they also focus on providing valuable learning experiences. The skills your son or daughter masters at Sylvan — writing, studying and algebra skills, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills — can make a huge difference both inside and outside of the classroom. Keep the learning going this summer: register your child for a place in one of our summer programs today!▼
Camps Kids Actually Love!
Sylvan’s dynamic programs are designed to inspire, motivate and nurture creativity. No tedious math or writing exercises here! Additionally, most of our camps include group dynamics, so your son or daughter can choose to register with friends or make new ones as he or she works collaboratively with others to complete fun, stimulating activities. It all adds up to this: your child will meet new faces, strengthen existing friendships and learn new skills through our fun-filled projects, activities and games!
Contact us now to learn how we can keep your child's education going strong all year round — and find out which camps are available in the College Station area.
Our Academic Summer Camps Include:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Make sure your little one is ready for elementary school! We blend interactive lessons with exciting games in order to help kids master the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): The new school year brings new responsibilities and challenges along with it, but you can watch the stress levels go down as we help your child develop practical time management and organization skills.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra may have a reputation for being tough, but our activities are tailored to help kids handle tricky algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): The end results of our Writing camp are stronger writing skills, greater confidence and a portfolio of work that includes everything from web copy to movie reviews.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Building, programming and animating a LEGO® robot isn't only seriously cool — it's also a great way to develop critical STEM and problem solving skills!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): This program offers eye-opening, hands-on projects that help kids understand how machines, super structures and other cool things are built. Your child will get to design, evaluate and reconstruct creations that are inspired by real-life structures from around the world.