When another school year wraps up, the learning doesn’t have to end! You can keep your child engaged, entertained and inspired with summer camps in Arlington from Sylvan Learning, which are tailored to be both fun and interactive.
We provide a diverse range of camps — from Coding, Engineering and Robotics & Sciences to Writing and Reading — that are suitable for kids of all ages. Our camps also come complete with convenient scheduling options, which means your child's exciting educational experiences don't have to clash with your family's summer plans.
Don't Miss Our Academic Summer Camps For All Ages
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Get your young one elementary school-ready with our unique mix of interactive lessons and exciting games that focus on the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): As your child moves through the education system, responsibilities and challenges grow every year. That's why we teach time management and organization skills that make a big difference in school and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra can be fun! By combining fun activities with tricky challenges, we help get your child ready to conquer those tough algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): The best way to master a skill is to practice it. That's why we teach a wide range of writing techniques and challenge kids to build their own portfolio of work, which can include anything from movie reviews to web copy.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Sciences (Grades 1-6): Develop important STEM and problem solving skills by building and coding your very own robot. Kids will use LEGO® bricks award-winning software to program amazing creations, letting their creativity and imagination flourish along the way. It doesn't get cooler than that!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): We bring engineering to life, helping kids explore how super structures, machines and other cool things are put together. In fact, kids will get to design, evaluate and reconstruct creations that are based on real-life structures from around the globe.