The fun starts when school ends with Sylvan's summer camps in Texas! We offer programs where teamwork, interactivity and exciting tasks take center stage, empowering kids to keep on learning (and having a blast!) after school is out. The result is a refreshing change from the classroom, a new learning environment and a unique group dynamic where new friends can be made — or existing friends brought along!
Ready to inspire your child to greater success in the upcoming school year? See which Sylvan camps are available near you.
Programs Where Fun Comes First
With seriously cool projects that focus on 21st century skills and knowledge, our summer camps in Texas make learning more engaging and ensure that your child will be thrilled to take on new tasks each week. Whether it's STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) or traditional topics like reading, writing and study skills, our programs equip kids with critical competencies that they can call on year after year, in and outside of school. Make this summer a success: register your child for our summer programs today!▼
Summer Camps Kids Love!
As leaders in tutoring, we understand how kids need support in different areas to succeed in school and beyond. That's why we have a varied assortment of summer camp programs that make all topics more engaging. For example, it could be a reading or writing camp that helps your child understand language in a more creative and interactive way. On the other hand, it could be one of our new STEM camps, which include cool, tech-focused activities like robot programming and video game creation!
Whichever program works best for your child, you can count on Sylvan's summer camps in Texas to ensure more fun — and boosted confidence in preparation for the next school year.
Our Academic Summer Camps for All Ages Include:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): It's essential for preschoolers and kindergartners to know the basics of reading heading into elementary school. Our knowledgeable teachers offer a kid-friendly mix of engaging lessons and exciting games.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Every new school year brings fresh challenges and new responsibilities. We can help your child develop the time management and organization skills he or she needs to say goodbye to school stress — and hello to better grades.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra camp may not sound like a fun summer activity, but our program uses interactive activities to make sure your child's math skills are ready for school.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Kids explore their creativity, improve their writing skills and build an exciting portfolio in our Writing camp.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): LEGO® is cool to begin with, but we make it even cooler at our Robotics camp, where children build robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. Imagination and creativity — not to mention important STEM and problem solving skills — will flourish.
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): If you have a budding architect or engineer in your family, he or she will love getting hands-on designing, evaluating and reconstructing creations that are based on real-life structures form around the world.