With Sylvan's summer camps in Texas, it's easy to see how the fun starts when school ends! We provide a selection of engaging, interactive programs where teamwork, companionship and hands-on learning are the focus, enabling kids to keep their education (and their enjoyment!) going all summer long. The result is a refreshing change from the classroom, a new learning environment and a unique group dynamic where new friends can be made — or existing friends brought along!
Ready to inspire your child to greater success in the upcoming school year? See which Sylvan camps are available near you.
Programs Where Fun Comes First
Sylvan’s summer camps in Texas bring 21st century skills to life, transforming learning into seriously cool projects and activities your child will be psyched to work on each week. Whether it's writing, reading, study skills or practical STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) sessions, our tutors know how to nurture vital competencies that can be put to use in school and beyond. Make this school year the best one yet: sign up for one of our summer programs today!▼
See What Kind of Camps We Offer
As leaders in tutoring, we understand how kids need support in different areas to succeed in school and beyond. That's why we have a varied assortment of summer camp programs that make all topics more engaging. For example, it could be a reading or writing camp that helps your child understand language in a more creative and interactive way. On the other hand, it could be one of our new STEM camps, which include cool, tech-focused activities like robot programming and video game creation!
Whichever program works best for your young learner, you can count on Sylvan's summer camps in Texas to ensure more fun — and boosted confidence in preparation for the next school year.
Our Innovative STEM Camps Include:
- Coding: Our unique coding platform comes complete with thousands of characters, sounds, animations and backgrounds, enabling kids to build their own video game and develop 21st century skills like programming and logic.
- Robotics: LEGO® bricks become even cooler at our Robotics camps, where activities include building and programming real robots.
- Engineering: Young architects and engineers can gain critical thinking skills as they get to grips with hands-on projects at our Engineering camp, such as building LEGO® machines or K'NEX® structures.
Our Academic Skill Camps for All Ages Include:
- Early Reading Edge: Any student entering elementary school needs to have mastered the basics of reading. That's why our knowledgeable teachers provide the perfect preparation in the form of engaging lessons and exciting games.
- Study Edge: Every successive school year introduces new challenges and responsibilities, but we teach the practical time management and organization skills kids need to stay on top of their workloads.
- Fit4Algebra: Not many kids are excited by algebra, but our camp is made up of fun summer activities that build up your child's math skills for the school year ahead.
- Writing: Your child will develop creative skills, writing abilities and a legitimate portfolio of work at our language-focused Writing camp.