Sylvan’s study skills program in Texas can help ensure your son or daughter is fully prepared for increasing school workloads and the forthcoming challenges of college. Through our program, kids in grades 4-12 can develop practical life management, critical thinking and problem solving skills, enabling them to manage their schoolwork and schedules more effectively. As your child develops life-long skills that he or she can put to use in school and beyond, his or her confidence will soar! Help your child get equipped for success: get in touch with your local Sylvan in Texas today to get started.
Prepare for a Bright Future Ahead
With the extra burden of homework, advanced classes, part-time jobs and a host of extracurricular activities, it's easy to see how much modern students have to fit in to their schedules. Add college applications to the mix and it can be extremely difficult to stay on top of things. But our study skills program is designed to have a big impact: our tutoring experts help students develop valuable strategies in order to more effectively plan, manage and prioritize their schedules and workloads.▼
Life-Long Skills to Succeed, Starting in Grade 4
Greater achievements need a solid foundation. That’s why our study skills program in Texas emphasizes skills and strategies that students can use at school right away — and, eventually, continue using them to succeed at college and in professional settings. Sylvan always has the bigger picture in mind, so we instill life-long knowledge your son or daughter can use to thrive personally and academically. Help your child take on any challenge with confidence: find out how we can enhance his or her skillset.
Your Teen Will Learn:
- Effective time management techniques.
- Goal-setting strategies.
- How to plan and track projects.
- Organizational tips for creating an efficient personal study area and completing homework.
- How to use an academic calendar and track grades.
- Active listening and communication skills.
- How to approach the college admissions process, including the college admission essay.
- Job interview preparation tips and tricks, such as resume writing and cover letter writing.