Learning is now cooler than ever thanks to Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Waco! Your son or daughter will gain valuable science and engineering skills while learning how to build and animate a new LEGO® robot every week — it’s an amazing time! These courses are a terrific way help ensure your child is inspired, motivated and a having ton of fun after the school bell rings. In addition, they empower budding programmers or engineers to get a head start on critical 21st century skills that are becoming increasingly important for career success.
Give Your Child’s Skill Set a Boost
As careers in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) continue to grow, it’s becoming increasingly important to equip students with vital 21st century skills. That’s where our Robotics for Kids programs in Waco come in: our hands-on courses are specifically designed to motivate and inspire students to hone contemporary skills like problem solving and computer programming without the need for repetitive drills. Working with a buddy, your child will use kid-friendly technology to build and program a variety of cool robots, learning practical STEM concepts and building major confidence in the process.▼
Be Part of an Exciting Process!
Children of all ages have a blast at our Robotics for Kids programs: no prior knowledge or experience needed! Parents appreciate our courses too because we keep them updated every step of the way. . That includes weekly communications that explain student progress, summarize relevant STEM concepts and look ahead to the next project. Wrap-up activities provided at the end of each session also allow your child to reinforce the skills learned in class — and to share with you all the fantastic new things he or she can do!
Our Robotics Courses Always Feature:
- Personal attention and small class sizes, with no more than 12 students per session
- Cool, hands-on projects that make learning a fun and exciting experience
- The camaraderie of collaborating with a partner to construct and animate a variety of LEGO® robots
- Easy-to-learn software that’s fun to play around with
- STEM-focused education that focuses on helping students develop important 21st century skills
- Regular communication, so parents can stay in the know about each week’s topics and what students learned