Get ready for big-time fun with Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Mt. Pleasant. Your son or daughter will gain valuable science and engineering skills while learning how to build and animate a new LEGO® robot every week — it’s an amazing time! These programs provide the ideal way to help your child stay interested, engaged and motivated outside of school. They're also a great way to empower young programmers or engineers to get on the right path to success by developing critical 21st century skills.
Essential Skills for Future Success
Jobs in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) are continuing to grow, making it all the more important to ensure your son or daughter is armed with 21st century competencies. That's why our Robotics for Kids courses in Mt. Pleasant are challenging and support kids as they master relevant modern-day skills including computer programming and problem solving. Working with a partner and using kid-friendly software, your child will learn how to build and program a number of robots, developing practical STEM skills and boosting confidence along the way.▼
Parents are Involved Too!
Kids of all ages love diving into our Robotics for Kids programs: no previous experience or knowledge necessary! Parents are involved too, receiving detailed updates every step of the way. . That includes weekly communications that explain student progress, summarize relevant STEM concepts and look ahead to the next project. With our reinforcement tools and wrap-up sessions, your child will consolidate the skills and knowledge he or she has gained — and share his or her achievements with you!
Our Robotics Courses Feature:
- Personal attention in a small group environment (maximum of 12 students per class)
- Cool, hands-on projects that turn education into a truly fun experience!
- The friendships that grow while working with a partner to build and animate a variety of LEGO® robots
- Award-winning software that’s simple to learn and fun to experiment with!
- STEM-focused education that aims to equip your child with an in-demand skill set
- Consistent communication, so parents are kept up-to-date on the course content and what to expect next