There’s nothing more fun and exciting than Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Longview! Your son or daughter will have a blast building and animating a different LEGO® robot every week while obtaining vital science and engineering skills throughout — it’s awesome! These programs are tailored to ensure kids stay motivated, interested and challenged beyond the classroom. Budding engineers and programmers can equip themselves with 21st century skills that could be crucial for future success.
Essential Skills for Future Success
With careers in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) growing so quickly, it’s all the more vital to ensure your child is equipped with a 21st century skill set. That’s where our Robotics for Kids programs in Longview come in: our hands-on courses are specifically designed to motivate and inspire students to hone contemporary skills like problem solving and computer programming without the need for repetitive drills. Working with a friend, your child will learn practical STEM concepts — and build confidence — by using kid-friendly technology to develop a variety of cool robots.▼
Parents are Involved Too!
Kids of all ages need no previous knowledge or experience of programming to enjoy our innovative programs! Parents appreciate our courses too because we keep them updated every step of the way. That includes weekly communications that update you on your child's progress, explore the STEM concepts covered that week and preview upcoming projects. Your child will also have a wrap-up activity at the end of every session to make sure the learning sticks — giving him or her the confidence to explain all their amazing achievements!
Fun Awaits! Our Robotics Courses Include:
- Personal attention in a small group environment (maximum of 12 students per class)
- Cool, hands-on projects that turn education into a truly fun experience!
- The friendships that grow while working with a partner to build and animate a variety of LEGO® robots
- Award-winning software that’s simple to learn and fun to experiment with!
- STEM-focused education that aims to equip your child with an in-demand skill set
- Consistent communication, so parents are kept up-to-date on the course content and what to expect next