Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids programs in Kingwood take after-school learning to a new and exciting level! Each week, your child will learn how to construct and animate a new LEGO® robot while acquiring vital engineering and science abilities throughout the process — it’s super fun! These innovative programs provide the perfect way to help your child remain engaged and motivated outside of school. They’re also an excellent way to outfit your aspiring programmer or engineer with crucial 21st century abilities that can make his or her future all the brighter.
Help Your Child Master Vital Skills
Having a 21st century skill set is an essential asset for kids of all ages as career paths in STEM areas (science, technology, engineering and math) continue to expand. Fortunately, we've designed our fun-filled Robotics for Kids courses in Kingwood to empower kids in elementary and middle school to learn computer programming, logic, problem solving and other modern skills. Teaming up with a friend, your child will get to grips with user-friendly technology to create a diverse range of robots — a challenge that will help him or her master practical STEM concepts, have fun and gain major confidence in the process.▼
Courses Both Kids and Parents Will Appreciate
Kids of all backgrounds have an amazing time in our Robotics for Kids courses: no experience necessary! Parents are fans too because we make sure to keep them fully updated at every stage. After each session, we will provide you with a student progress report, a summary of the STEM concepts taught and an overview of next week’s project. With our reinforcement tools and wrap-up sessions, your child will consolidate the skills and knowledge he or she has gained — and share his or her achievements with you!
Here’s What Sets our Robotics Programs Apart:
- Small groups and personalized attention (only 12 students or fewer per class)
- Interactive and collaborative activities that make learning fun!
- The friendships that flourish as students partner up to build and animate LEGO® robots together
- Kid-friendly software that’s fun to play around with
- A unique STEM curriculum that focuses on equipping students with a practical, relevant skill set
- Weekly communication, so parents stay informed throughout the course