Get ready for big-time fun with Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Corpus Christi. Each week, your child will learn how to construct and animate a new LEGO® robot while acquiring vital engineering and science abilities throughout the process — it’s super fun! These programs provide the ideal way to help your child stay interested, engaged and motivated outside of school. They’re also a fantastic way to equip your budding programmer or engineer with critical 21st century skills that can give him or her a real edge for the future.
Essential Skills for Future Success
There are more and more career opportunities in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math), which means a 21st century skill set is an essential asset. That's the reason we provide Robotics for Kids courses in Corpus Christi that challenge kids in elementary and middle school to fulfil their potential by mastering modern skills like computer programming, logic and problem solving. Working collaboratively with a partner, your child will use cool, intuitive software to develop and animate a number of different robots, learning real-world STEM concepts and taking confidence to new heights.▼
Programs Both Kids and Parents Will Love
Children of all ages have a blast at our Robotics for Kids programs: no prior knowledge or experience needed! Parents are involved too, receiving detailed updates every step of the way. After each session, we will provide you with a student progress report, a summary of the STEM concepts taught and an overview of next week’s project. There are also wrap-up tasks and reinforcement tools for each session, helping kids consolidate the skills learned in class — and share amazing accomplishments with friends and family!
Our Robotics Courses Feature:
- Personal attention and small class sizes, with no more than 12 students per session
- Cool, hands-on projects that make learning a fun and exciting experience
- The camaraderie of collaborating with a partner to construct and animate a variety of LEGO® robots
- Easy-to-learn software that’s fun to play around with
- STEM-focused education that focuses on helping students develop important 21st century skills
- Regular communication, so parents can stay in the know about each week’s topics and what students learned