With Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Austin, after-school learning has never been cooler! Your child will get hands-on experience building and animating a new LEGO® robot each week while learning important science and engineering concepts along the way — it’s a total blast! These innovative programs provide the perfect way to help your child remain engaged and motivated outside of school. They're also a great way to empower young programmers or engineers to get on the right path to success by developing critical 21st century skills.
Help Your Child Move Ahead
It's important for kids to develop 21st century skill sets as career opportunities in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) continue to grow. That’s why you’ll be happy to know that our Robotics for Kids courses in Austin have been specially developed to challenge and motivate students in elementary and middle school to get to grips with modern-day competencies like computer programming and problem solving — all without skimping on fun, of course! Working with a friend, your child will learn practical STEM concepts — and build confidence — by using kid-friendly technology to develop a variety of cool robots.▼
Kids of all ages need no previous knowledge or experience of programming to enjoy our innovative programs! Parents are fans too because we make sure to keep them fully updated at every stage. After each session, we will provide you with a student progress report, a summary of the STEM concepts taught and an overview of next week’s project. Wrap-up activities provided at the end of each session also allow your child to reinforce the skills learned in class — and to share with you all the fantastic new things he or she can do!
The Benefits of our Robotics Programs Include:
- Personal attention in intimate classes of no more than 12 students
- Intuitive, kid-friendly software and hands-on activities that turn education into a truly unforgettable experience
- The camaraderie and friendship of working with a partner to build LEGO® robots each week
- Learning that focuses on STEM skills to equip students for future success
- Regular updates to ensure parents are involved in the experience and fully aware of their child's exciting progress