With Sylvan’s Robotics & Sciences courses in Pleasanton, after-school learning has never been cooler! Each week, your child will learn how to construct and animate a new LEGO® robot while acquiring vital engineering and science abilities throughout the process — it’s super fun! Our courses are an excellent way to inspire and motivate your child — and keep him or her engaged outside of school. They're also a great way to empower young programmers or engineers to get on the right path to success by developing critical 21st century skills.
Our Robotics & Sciences Courses Feature:
- Personal attention in a small group setting (no more than 12 students per class)
- Fun, hands-on activities that transform education into an unforgettable experience
- The camaraderie of working with a partner to build and animate a new LEGO® robot each week
- Kid-friendly software that’s easy to learn and fun to use!
- STEM-focused learning that’s designed to equip students with a valuable skill set
- Regular communication, so parents are kept up-to-speed throughout the course