If you want to make after-school learning cooler than ever before, look no further than our Robotics & Sciences courses in Dripping Springs! Your son or daughter will gain valuable science and engineering skills while learning how to build and animate a new LEGO® robot every week — it’s an amazing time! These interactive programs make it easy to keep your child motivated, inspired and engaged outside of the classroom environment. Our programs also give your child a real edge for the future by equipping him or her with vital 21st century competencies.
Our Robotics & Sciences Courses Come Complete With:
- Personal attention and small class sizes, with no more than 12 students per session
- Cool, hands-on projects that make learning a fun and exciting experience
- The camaraderie of collaborating with a partner to construct and animate a variety of LEGO® robots
- Easy-to-learn software that’s fun to play around with
- STEM-focused education that focuses on helping students develop important 21st century skills
- Regular communication, so parents can stay in the know about each week’s topics and what students learned