Sylvan’s Robotics & Science programs in Bryan take after-school learning to a new and exciting level! Your child will get hands-on experience building and animating a new LEGO® robot each week while learning important science and engineering concepts along the way — it’s a total blast! These programs are specially designed to keep kids engaged and inspired outside of the classroom. They're also a great way to empower young programmers or engineers to get on the right path to success by developing critical 21st century skills.
Our Robotics & Science Programs Offer:
- A small group setting with no more than 12 students per class, so you can expect your child to receive personal attention
- Exciting, interactive projects that turn learning into a memorable experience
- The camaraderie of partnering with a buddy to develop and animate a new LEGO® robot every week
- Easy-to-use software that’s a blast to tinker with
- STEM curriculum that is devised to equip students with a 21st century skill set
- Ongoing communication, so parents are kept in the loop throughout the duration of the program