With our Robotics & Science courses in Baytown, after-school education is cooler than ever! Your child will get hands-on experience building and animating a new LEGO® robot each week while learning important science and engineering concepts along the way — it’s a total blast! These innovative programs provide the perfect way to help your child remain engaged and motivated outside of school. Budding engineers and programmers can equip themselves with 21st century skills that could be crucial for future success.
Fun Awaits! Our Robotics & Science Courses Include:
- Personal attention in a small group setting (no more than 12 students per class)
- Fun, hands-on activities that transform education into an unforgettable experience
- The camaraderie of working with a partner to build and animate a new LEGO® robot each week
- Kid-friendly software that’s easy to learn and fun to use!
- STEM-focused learning that’s designed to equip students with a valuable skill set
- Regular communication, so parents are kept up-to-speed throughout the course