When it comes to reading ability, the right reading tutor in Webster can make all the difference to your child's confidence and achievements in school — and beyond. Whether your child has started to fall behind, is in need of extra practice to keep up in class or is interested in getting ahead, you can count on our tutors for the tailored learning he or she needs succeed.
Tailored Learning for Great Results
At Sylvan, we take a number of approaches to reading tutoring, which means we can match your child with the approach that best meets his or her needs. We first assess your child’s current level, including any skills gaps or opportunities, and then recommend the right path to ensure the most effective learning experience possible.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child has reading scores below his or her grade level, this program provides the hands-on support he or she needs. Here's what sets our Personalized Tutoring apart:
- Success at school and during homework time. Measurable progress is guaranteed!
- The exact support needed. Using a detailed reading assessment, we get to know which skills need attention in order to improve reading fluency, comprehension and competence.
- No more frustration. We design personalized learning plans and continually adjust them to ensure that reading is challenging and fun.
- Competitive rates. Getting the best reading support is affordable! Our hourly rates compare with private tutors and other tutoring companies.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child is doing okay with reading-related schoolwork but could do with some extra support to realize his or her potential, this could be the right program for you. Here is what you’ll get with Academic Coaching:
- In-depth tutoring to develop and boost reading comprehension skills, stay on top of coursework and get ahead in the classroom.
- Motivational learning sessions that focus on homework help, skill practice and test prep tips, all developed to match your child's unique learning needs.
- A curriculum that aligns with your child's school for more success in the classroom.
- Affordable monthly packages that can meet your family's needs and budget.
Advanced Reading and Test Prep (K-12)
If your child is on the fast track and/or needs guidance navigating a more advanced course load, you can help your teen adapt to and excel at accelerated coursework and college-level classes with Sylvan’s Advanced Reading Skills course. With this program, you can expect:
- Higher confidence (and lower stress) when tackling large workloads.
- Time management skills to help manage homework tasks and get ready for tests with a lot of reading, such as the SAT and ACT.
- Even better scores on classwork and college entrance exams, as well as ideal preparation for challenging college workloads and elevated expectations.
- Budget-friendly hourly rates.
Act Now to Enjoy Our Limited-Time Offer
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. Our Sylvan Insight™ Assessment helps determine your child's unique strengths and needs so that our expert tutors can focus on strengthening those particular areas to achieve greater success. Get in touch with us today and we can go over your needs and discuss how we can help.