Our reading tutors in Southlake know how to help your child improve his or her reading abilities, leading to more confidence and better results in the classroom and beyond. Our talented tutors are here to provide the personalized learning your child needs to succeed, no matter if he or she is falling behind, needs extra practice or wants to get ahead.
Different Programs for Different Needs
We offer a variety of approaches to reading tutoring in order to address the unique needs of each student. Once we identify your child’s current reading level, we can determine the best path to take to make certain he or she is achieving real results.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
This program focuses on helping kids who need extra guidance and support when it comes to getting skills up to grade level. With Personalized Tutoring from Sylvan, you can expect:
- Greater success in the classroom. With Sylvan, progress is guaranteed!
- Personalized support. Our in-depth reading assessment gives us insight into what your child requires to boost reading comprehension fluency and competence.
- Boosted confidence. At Sylvan, our certified reading tutors are dedicated to making reading challenging and enjoyable, but never frustrating.
- Budget-friendly rates. We offer hourly rates that are competitive with private tutors and other tutoring companies, which means getting the right reading help for your child is affordable.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is a great fit if your child needs extra support with reading-related homework and tests and to stay on track in the classroom. Our Academic Coaching program includes:
- In-depth tutoring to develop and boost reading comprehension skills, stay on top of coursework and get ahead in the classroom.
- Motivational learning sessions that focus on homework help, skill practice and test prep tips, all developed to match your child's unique learning needs.
- A curriculum that aligns with your child's school for more success in the classroom.
- Affordable monthly packages that can meet your family's needs and budget.
Advanced Reading and Test Prep (K-12)
If your child is on the fast track or needs guidance to get to grips with a more challenging course load, you can help your teen excel at accelerated coursework and succeed in college-level classes with our Advanced Reading Skills course. Here's what this program offers:
- More confidence (and less stress) for tackling big workloads
- Efficiency at completing reading assignments in advanced courses
- Better time management for completing homework and studying for tests that have a significant reading component — including the SAT and ACT
- Higher scores on homework, tests, and on college entrance exams
- Preparation for college workloads and high expectations
- Competitive hourly rates
Start Now and Save!
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment identifies your child's particular strengths and needs, highlighting the exact areas our expert tutors will help strengthen for greater success. Get in touch with us today and we can go over your needs and discuss how we can help.