The right reading tutor in Rowlett can make all the difference to your child’s reading ability, helping to boost confidence and lead to great results in the classroom and beyond. No matter if your son or daughter is falling behind, could use a little extra practice to stay on top of his or her workload or is ready to get ahead, our tutors are her to offer the focused guidance and support your child needs to achieve success.
Focused Learning for Big Results
We offer a variety of approaches to reading tutoring in order to address the unique needs of each student. We first assess your child’s current level, including any skills gaps or opportunities, and then recommend the right path to ensure the most effective learning experience possible.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
This program is designed for kids who are having a hard time getting their reading skills up to grade level. Here’s what our Personalized Tutoring offers:
- Better scores at school and more success with homework. We guarantee progress!
- The tailored support your child needs. With our in-depth reading assessment, we're able to identify exactly what your child needs to get better at reading fluency, comprehension and competence.
- A real confidence boost. Our certified reading tutors create personalized learning plans and update them as needed, making sure that reading is a fun challenge rather than a source of frustration.
- Competitive rates. Our hourly rates can be compared to other tutoring companies and private tutors, which means the best reading help is within your family's budget.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
Choose this program if your child needs just a little extra support to stay on track with reading-related schoolwork. Our Academic Coaching program includes:
- Hands-on tutoring that focuses on strengthening and sharpening reading comprehension skills to stay on top of homework and boost results in the classroom.
- In-depth learning sessions that include homework help, skill practice and test prep tips, all wit the goal of meeting your child's specific needs.
- A modern curriculum that aligns with local schools for greater performance in class.
- Affordable monthly packages that meet your child's needs — and your family's budget.
Advanced Reading and Test Prep (K-12)
If your child is on the fast track or needs guidance to get to grips with a more challenging course load, you can help your teen excel at accelerated coursework and succeed in college-level classes with our Advanced Reading Skills course. Benefits of this program include:
- Better confidence when it comes to planning and managing large workloads.
- Stronger time management skills not only for homework but also for tests with significant reading components, including the SAT and ACT.
- Even higher grades and scores on homework and excellent preparation for college entrance exams.
- Competitive hourly rates.
Sign Up Now to Enjoy an Academic Checkup!
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. With a Sylvan Academic Checkup, we can take stock of your child's academic skills compared to national norms — and use the results to pick out specific areas for extra attention. Get one today at your closest Sylvan!