Finding a reliable reading tutor in Irving, Texas can make a big impact when it comes to improving your child’s reading skills, boosting his or her confidence and getting real results in the classroom and beyond. No matter if your son or daughter is falling behind, could use a little extra practice to stay on top of his or her workload or is ready to get ahead, our tutors are her to offer the focused guidance and support your child needs to achieve success.
A Personalized Approach to Tutoring
Sylvan offers varying approaches to reading tutoring to make sure your child is learning in the best way for his or her needs. We'll first pinpoint your child’s current level and then recommend the option that will lead to the greatest improvement in scores.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
This program is designed for kids who are having a hard time getting their reading skills up to grade level. Here’s what our Personalized Tutoring offers:
- Greater success in the classroom. With Sylvan, progress is guaranteed!
- Personalized support. Our in-depth reading assessment gives us insight into what your child requires to boost reading comprehension fluency and competence.
- Boosted confidence. At Sylvan, our certified reading tutors are dedicated to making reading challenging and enjoyable, but never frustrating.
- Budget-friendly rates. We offer hourly rates that are competitive with private tutors and other tutoring companies, which means getting the right reading help for your child is affordable.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is a great fit if your child needs extra support with reading-related homework and tests and to stay on track in the classroom. With Academic Coaching, you can expect:
- Proactive tutoring to build on and sharpen reading comprehension skills, keep up with homework and get ahead in class
- Learning sessions that include skill practice, homework help, and test prep tips, all designed to meet your child’s needs
- A school-aligned curriculum that makes a big impact in class performance
- Affordable monthly packages that satisfy your needs and budget.
Advanced Reading and Test Prep (K-12)
If your child is either on the fast track or needs some extra guidance to manage bigger workloads, you can give your teen the support he or she needs to adapt to accelerated coursework and excel at college-level classes with our Advanced Reading Skills course. Here's what this program offers:
- Improved confidence (and less stress!) when planning much larger academic workloads.
- Efficient techniques for completing complex reading assignments.
- Time management methods for homework and tests with reading components, such as the SAT and ACT.
- Higher scores on college entrance exams and preparation for challenging college workloads and rising expectations.
- Affordable hourly rates.
Start Now and Save!
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment identifies your child's particular strengths and needs, highlighting the exact areas our expert tutors will help strengthen for greater success. Get in touch with us today and we can go over your needs and discuss how we can help.