Our reading tutors in Fort Worth know how to help your child improve his or her reading abilities, leading to more confidence and better results in the classroom and beyond. Whether your child is falling behind, needs extra practice to stay on track or wants to get ahead of the pack, our tutors can provide the targeted support he or she needs to succeed.
We Personalize Our Tutoring Programs
We know that reading tutoring is not a one-size-fits-all type of thing, so we provide several different approaches according to your child's unique needs. Once we’ve pinpointed your child’s current reading level, we can then recommend the ideal path to make sure her or she is getting great results.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
This program is designed for kids who are having a hard time getting their reading skills up to grade level. Here's what you can expect with our Personalized Tutoring:
- Real progress at homework time and at school. We guarantee it!
- The right support for your child's needs. We undergo a comprehensive reading assessment with your child in order to identify what he or she needs to boost reading competence, comprehension and fluency.
- Less frustration and more confidence. Our certified reading tutors are committed to making reading fun and challenging, but never frustrating.
- Affordable prices. We offer hourly rates that are competitive with other tutoring companies and private tutors, so your child can get the reading help he or she needs without breaking your family's budget.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is geared towards kids who could use a little extra support with reading homework and tests in order to stay on track in school. Here is what you’ll get with Academic Coaching:
- Proactive tutoring to sharpen reading comprehension, focus on homework and move ahead in class.
- Hands-on sessions that include skill practice, test prep and homework help, all tailored to meet your child's needs.
- School-aligned curriculum to maximize results in the classroom.
- Affordable monthly packages that satisfy your budget as well as your family's learning needs.
Advanced Reading and Test Prep (K-12)
If your child is on the fast track or needs guidance to handle a bigger workload, you can help your teen adapt to accelerated coursework and prepare for college-level classes with our Advanced Reading Skills course. Highlights of this program include:
- Bigger confidence (and less frustration) in managing heavy course loads.
- Improved efficiency when it comes to completing advanced reading assignments.
- Sharpened time management skills for finishing homework and studying for tests with a large reading component, like the SAT and ACT.
- Better scores on everything from homework and tests to college entrance exams.
- Effective preparation for college workloads and expectations.
- Competitive hourly rates.
Don't Miss Out on Our Limited-Time Offer
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is designed to help determine your child's unique learning requirements so that our expert tutors can focus on strengthening those specific areas to achieve greater success. Contact us today and we'll get in touch to discuss how we can meet your needs.