A reading tutor in Cedar Park could be exactly what your child needs to boost his or her reading skills, confidence and results in the classroom! No matter if your son or daughter is falling behind, could use a little extra practice to stay on top of his or her workload or is ready to get ahead, our tutors are her to offer the focused guidance and support your child needs to achieve success.
Different Programs for Different Needs
In order to ensure your child is learning in a way that best meets his or her needs, Sylvan provides a range of approaches to reading tutoring. Once we identify your child’s current reading level, we can determine the best path to take to make certain he or she is achieving real results.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
This program focuses on helping kids who need extra guidance and support when it comes to getting skills up to grade level. Here's what you can expect with our Personalized Tutoring:
- Success in school and at homework time. We guarantee progress!
- The exact support your child needs. The results of our comprehensive reading assessment allow us to pinpoint what your child needs to improve fluency, comprehension and reading competence.
- Higher confidence and full support. Our certified reading tutors know how to adjust your child’s personalized learning plan so reading is challenging and fun — not frustrating.
- Competitive rates. Our hourly rates are comparable to other tutoring companies and private tutors, so getting the best reading help for your family is affordable.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
Choose this program if your child needs just a little extra support to stay on track with reading-related schoolwork. Here is what you’ll get with Academic Coaching:
- Proactive tutoring to make important improvements in reading comprehension.
- Learning sessions that focus on skill practice, homework help and test prep tips, with each topic tailored to suit your child's unique needs.
- A school-aligned curriculum to ensure relevance to classroom tests and activities.
- Budget-friendly monthly packages to make reading tutoring more affordable.
Advanced Reading and Test Prep (K-12)
If your son or daughter is on the fast track and could use a little guidance tackling heavy course loads, Sylvan’s Advanced Reading Skills course can help your teen adapt to and become proficient at accelerated courses and college-level classes. Benefits of this program include:
- Better confidence when it comes to planning and managing large workloads.
- Stronger time management skills not only for homework but also for tests with significant reading components, including the SAT and ACT.
- Even higher grades and scores on homework and excellent preparation for college entrance exams.
- Competitive hourly rates.
Take Advantage of our Limited-Time Offer
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. When you arrange an Academic Checkup, you can find out how your child compares to national norms — and see which aspects need extra attention in order to maximize those all-important grades. Start today for only $95*!