If you’re searching for a math tutor in Sugar Land, we’re here to help. Whether your child is struggling and falling behind, would benefit from some extra practice or wants to know how to get ahead in topics like algebra and geometry, our expert tutors can make it happen. Whatever your child's individual needs are, we’ll provide the right learning solution for your goals.
Your Child Deserves the Right Math Program
Sylvan’s selection of math programs include extra practice, additional support and advanced enrichment — all tailored to meet your child’s needs. We know how to help young learners understand algebra, geometry and other math topics in order to move their success to the next level.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If math isn’t your son or daughter’s best subject, intensive tutoring could be the solution your child needs to improve scores and boost confidence. We’re here to make math relatable so your child has the tools he or she needs to achieve success inside—and outside—the classroom. Here’s what our Personalized Tutoring program includes:
- Sylvan Method™: As part of our unique approach, we design a personalized learning plan that accounts for your child's specific needs and ensures an effective learning experience.
- Spectacular results: We guarantee your child will make progress. In fact, our students typically grow their math scores up to two to three times more than their peers!
- Hands-on guidance: Supportive Sylvan-certified tutors know how to adjust and optimize learning plans in order to keep math challenging and engaging—not frustrating.
- Locally relevant, school-aligned curriculum: Our math curriculum syncs up with most school standards, and our tutors specialize in modern teaching methods.
- Competitive pricing: Our hourly rates are similar to comparable tutoring companies, so you can rest easy knowing our math programs are affordable for your family.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
For homework help, additional practice outside of class or an extra challenge, look no further than our Academic Coaching program. Our expert math tutors know how to help young mathematicians handle their homework, master new topics and pass tests with flying colors. Here’s what you’ll get with our new monthly subscription program:
- Tutoring support that proactively builds on skills so your child is better equipped to complete homework, tests and feel confident in class.
- Focused learning sessions that target your child's specific needs and learning style.
- School-aligned lessons to make sure tutoring is relevant to what your child is learning in class.
- Hands-on activities to promote skill mastery and interactive learning.
- Trained tutors who understand the current methods for teaching math to kids.
- Class scheduling that fits your family's lifestyle, needs and budget including evenings, weekends and afternoons.
- Comparable pricing that makes getting the best math tutoring at a reasonable rate, simple.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
Our advanced math and test prep programs emphasize assignment techniques and focus on complex math concepts, helping students on the math fast track to continue achieving. You’ll have the opportunity to see your elementary, middle school or high school accomplish math student accomplish all his or her goals in the classroom — and beyond! With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Gain math skills with ease, including process, problem solving, computation and reasoning, all of which form a strong foundation for continued success.
- Build confidence in the classroom. Our tutors know how to connect lessons with the local curriculum.
- Gain deeper math experience with accelerated learning and practical exercises that reinforce concepts.
- ...and, in addition, our rates are very competitive!
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is designed to accurately identify your son or daughter’s personal strengths and needs, pinpointing the precise areas our expert tutors will work on for greater success. Fill out our form or give us a call and we'll get in touch to discuss how we can help.